- 8 years experience designing e-Learning courses
- Over 30 e-Courses storyboarded and/or developed
- I designed and developed the example e-Course on this website!
(Desktop html version LINK)
(Mobile html5 version LINK)
- I designed and developed THIS WEBSITE!
I specialize in the storyboarding and development of e-Learning courses with Articulate via Powerpoint. I am also capable with basic audio and photo editing, which are important elements of putting together an e-Course.
I am proficient in WordPress website building and editing.
I enjoy volunteering my time playing cello for hospitalized patients and elder care centers.
- 2007 – Bachelor of Music, University of Oregon (cum laude, GPA: 3.94)
- 2011 – Master of Music, Freiburg University School of Music (Received highest possible grade of 1)
- 2011-2013 – Post-baccalaureate studies in General Science, Portland State University (GPA: 3.96)
I most enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter. I am teaching my daughter cello, starting a food forest for our family, and building my web design business, jove.design.