Robin Coleman Designer
"I have a passion for creating superior design solutions that solve a wide variety of challenges. My favorite feeling is getting lost in creating a design and then experiencing that 'wow' moment when I realize I've arrived at a layout that looks great and meets the client's needs."
- 18 years experience working as a graphic design and production lead creating eLearning courses for a wide variety of clients, from Fortune 500 to government to healthcare
- Designed a multitude of localization-ready eLearning courses and incorporated translated text and audio in over 14 languages
- Skilled in the use of Articulate Studio and Storyline, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, Captivate and After Effects
- Accomplished at incorporating the desires of the client while staying within budget and on deadline
- Experienced in converting instructional goals into graphically pleasing and engaging content that makes learning fun and effective
I enjoy exploring the fantastic city of Portland and the surrounding areas on bike and by foot, hunting for vintage sewing patterns at estate sales and league bowling with my friends on Tuesday nights.